Monday, August 5, 2013

904

   Back in Jacksonville!! Happy to be home to see my mom and friends. Especially my mom. So ready to get back to the daily grind. Took me all of about 30 minutes to get 5 shifts for this week. Nice to know I'm still wanted at work and there are shifts available from those who can't work. I'll be working as many shifts as I can get my hands on and looking into getting a second job. By January, I hope to have my bank account stating money in the thousands. And the holiday season soon approaches so it shouldn't be too hard. I'll be working on my port while I'm home too, with any free time I have left. Putting more variety and showing the positive changes I hope to be making body wise. I will be a busy bee for the next few months, and I'm actually looking forward to it. With working out, working my job (hopefully plural soon), and my modeling I have a lot to look forward to. Spring will be here before I know it and I'll be leaving Jacksonville, but between now and then I've got NYC on my mind. Big goals to succeed in and big dreams to move forward to.

   Almost forgot my exciting news, I'll be working with Alfaparf for the second year in a row at Behind The Chair in September. Alfaparf is such an awesome company to work with and they've been so good to me in the last year. Last year BTC was so much fun and this year should prove the same. Not only will I be modeling the event but I will be featured on cards given to those attending BTC, showing my hair coloring process. We did the shoot in June, with 3 other Jacksonville models who will also be on cards and modeling with me. So nice to know I'll be with my friends from home and working this big event together. It is in Nashville, TN this year and I've never been there before but I'm excited to visit a new city. I'm a huge country music fan so despite how I will be there on business and not able to tour the city, just knowing I'm there is good enough for me. This month can't go by fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment